Hiring and onboarding new employees is the most critical yet often most mismanaged part of an employee’s career. This session will provide tools and insights to help you find and retain the best of the best as an employer of choice. Content is geared toward any manager tasked with recruiting and hiring employees.
Topics covered include:
- The decision to hire
- Attracting and qualifying the best talent
- Creating compliant job descriptions and job ads
- Compliant and effective interviewing
- Due Diligence: Reference checks, background checks, etc.
- Hiring paperwork and administration