SHRM Essentials of Human Resources covers the topics you need to meet key HR challenges that are relevant to you and your company. In 15 hours of training time, you can cover the issues you need to reduce potentially costly lawsuits.
Developed by leading HR experts, HR practitioners, and legal counsel, the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course covers introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. The straightforward format ensures that HR concepts can be mastered and applied to real-life situations. You will:
- Keep up with key federal laws in areas such as total rewards, equal employment opportunity, and harassment.
- Improve employee recruitment and selection.
- Increase your knowledge of orientation, onboarding, development, and training.
- Understand best practices for employee handbooks.
- Download and use sample templates like employment applications, job descriptions, disciplinary policies, and more.
This six week program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources, so you will learn faster and retain more knowledge to accelerate your future in HR.