This non-credit class provides harassment training for employees of an organization. The course takes about 30-40 minutes to complete.
The following topics will be covered:
- Definition of sexual harassment and relevant laws
- Consequences of sexual harassment for the victim, perpetrator and company
- How employees can help prevent sexual harassment and maintain a professional, productive workplace
- What employees should do if they are victims of sexual harassment
- What should be done if a sexual harassment situation is witnessed