The key component of any manager or supervisor's job is to help employees be successful, and that means investing time developing and coaching your team members. No matter what the industry or job, employees across the board say effective, on-going feedback is the key to their success. In this interactive program, we will discuss 1) how to find/make time to coach and 2) the nuts and bolts of being an effective performance coach.
During this program, we will cover:
- What coaching is... and isn't
- Coaching and the impact of trust, including where to start if you don't currently have trust
- Process for effective coaching, including a sample for your use
- Documentation of coaching sessions
- Career development - what it is, why it's important, and a sample personal development plan to use