Finding talent today is as difficult as it has been in the past 50 years. Once you have worked through the hiring process, it is critical that you have a strategic plan for the way you onboard your new employees. This course will discuss the first 15 minutes of a new hire's orientation and how important the next 365 days are in retaining your new talent.
- Discover the importance of the first day impression in the longevity of a new employee
- Explore strategies and ideas about how to make your onboarding process memorable
- Receive feedback on what new hires are looking for when they join a new organization
- Learn how different generations expect different things when they start a new job
- Understand the top reasons employees should work for your company
- Answer the question... "What happens after the first day?" by learning applicable "touch points" for new employees