It is estimated that 20 -21% of our population can be classified as difficult people. No matter where you go, there will be at least one to handle. Difficult people look for your buttons; then they punch them! Identify the “difficult people” and learn how to stop being manipulated by them, without becoming one of them!
- The four reasons why people become difficult
- The ten different types of difficult people
- The five action steps to respond rather than react
- The five stages in controlling your emotions and responding appropriately
- How to differentiate yourself from everyone else
- The fifty strategies to deal with the truly ruthless