This comprehensive program will prepare non-Spanish-speaking supervisors and employees to use Spanish lanuguage skills to enhance their ability to interact with Spanish-speaking employees. Upon completion, participants will be able to use Spanish to do any or all of the following:
- Greet and compliment employees and co-workers.
- Discuss employment issues.
- Assist with time and work schedule issues.
- Promote work regulations and safety considerations.
- Issue common commands for the worksite.